Also known as a ‘life list’ or ‘bucket list’, this is simply a condensed, jotted down version of 100 random goals and aspirations I want to accomplish in my life. Some of these things I could probably do next week. Others may take me 50 years. There’s not much here at the moment, but it’s a constant work in progress. Things in
bold and crossed out have been completed, and they’re in no particular order.
- Complete my ‘100 Things’ list.
- Learn Spanish and speak it fluently.
- Eat a pomegranate for the first time in my life.
- Learn to play at least one beautiful song on the piano/keyboard.
- Go vegetarian for a day.
- Get a degree in a field I enjoy (to be determined).
- Blog every day for a month.
- Adopt a dog from a shelter and give it the life it deserves.
- Write a children’s book.
- Learn to make sandwich bread from scratch and master it.